Ban Appeal // InformerLegEnd (Hacking)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by InformerLegEnd, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InformerLegEnd

InformerLegEnd New Member

I would like to start off this thread by saying I will accept the fate of my ban no matter what happens. I was banned today at about 7:31 PM, (EST) by the Helper zStorM_aus for Admitting To Hacking. (7 Days)

The purpose or proof of this ban was 2 supposed players reporting me using the in-game command and my own 4 words after Storm banned another player for using a hacked client. My statement was "good thing he didn't catch me," I was joking, as I'm not that oblivious or willing to get banned for something I haven't done.

I mean no disrespect to Storm as he had suspicions to believe I was using a hacked client as a player that goes by the name "YouAreValid," sent a screenshot of chat of him saying "normally when someone hits me threw a wall its a dead giveaway they are hacking," and me responding to him saying the word "Cool." Now this piece of evidence was useless and shouldn't have moved Storm's view into suspicion of me hacking, the screenshot was solely just an image of the chat which has no proof whatsoever. I've learned through the past few months not to engage while players hacksucute, it's just not worth it at points.

I've asked multiple people what they think about the situation and how they would've handled it and I keep getting the same answer of "No evidence," I am not trying to insult or say anything is wrong with Storm or his belief of me hacking. I can see from his point of view why he did it.

Once again I will accept the fate of this post and whatever punishment I am given afterwards. This is truly just to see if I can somehow get somehow unbanned from assumptions.

2. pawlowskiboys

pawlowskiboys Member

I’m sorry to say but you were fairly banned since joking about hacks can result in a ban as well, whether or not you were hacking is up to staff to decide I feel you somewhat deserved your punishment. However the player that accused you of hacking (as I mentioned in staff support) Send a Video with proof or don’t talk about it or call it out. I’ve seen you around a bit so good luck getting unbanned and if not see you when your ban expires

3. pawlowskiboys

pawlowskiboys Member

Actually my above statements are false
    You should be unbanned for this as soon as possible
    Unless staff has valid proof of you hacking

Punishment guide list #8
    1. Joking/Discussing Hacks - 20m Mute, 1h Ban

4. pawlowskiboys

pawlowskiboys Member

But in general don’t joke about hacks

5. Queen Peppermint

Queen Peppermint Member

Student, Secretary, HR Manager, Chef-in-Training
    See thing is, there IS no proof. It was a screenshot by valid of the chat. No picture or video of Legend hacking at all. Valid had accused him of hacking because of a generalization.

6. pawlowskiboys

pawlowskiboys Member

That is my Point Bella so Informer should be unbanned unless staff has Proof of his hacks...

7. Queen Peppermint

Queen Peppermint Member

Student, Secretary, HR Manager, Chef-in-Training
    And MY point is thag nobody has proof of anything.

8. zStorM_aus

zStorM_aus New Member

Did not even know about the screenshot. We had a chat in discord. He has been unbanned but I gave him a warning for joking about hacks.
    By the way if anyone admits to hacking it still results in a 7d ban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.