Do you guys remember me?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WitherSlayer1, Aug 21, 2017.

1. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Member

I know I'm not new but.... As some of you guys may know, I'm a fairly old player! That's why when I joined the reset I was a Smuggler, I'm not some random donor that buys random server perks or ranks. (I wish though...) Anyway, I have made sort of a "comeback" to this server so I will be playing Prison lots so if you see me around if you want you can say Hi :p! Anyway, just wanted to inform you players that I will be back playing. Last thing I want to mention is why I left in the first place. So firstly, I went on a vacation before summer for a week. I did promise I would use MineChat but I left my iPad AND Computer at home. After that, well, honestly, I had no time for Minecraft, I mean I had to study for next year all summer long which is super annoying, I'm also pretty busy coding and all :p. But, I pushed that work off my shoulders and made my last 2 weeks matter. (I'm in Canada so our break comes 2 weeks after America's and stays 2 weeks after), to be fair, I won't be busy through out the school year that much. I always make time for games, afterall, it is my hobby! Thanks for reading guys. Hope you have a amazing day or night!

2. Jamester120

Jamester120 Member

Welcome Back ^-^ ;3 What Month Did You Join the Server Originally?

3. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Member

Sometime in 2016, don't remember. I was here like 3 - 4 prison resets.