Info

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by KingGoldensPanda, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingGoldensPanda

KingGoldensPanda Owner Staff Member Owner

Home Page:
    [​IMG]
    Hi everyone! Here is a quick update below.

35% Sale now through June 5!

Factions PvP Tournament soon.

Second Drop Party scheduled for 3:00pm EST on Sunday June 4th

Minor update on survival - Claim Naming. You can view the claims names on /claimlist & in claim settings, along with when you enter any claim with a name. To name a claim, you must have knight or higher!
    Detailed changes here: http://royallegacy.us/threads/5-25-17.7656/

Big updates soon. Comment what you would like to see next!

Enjoy!
    ~ KingGoldensPanda

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DatMysticBoi_

DatMysticBoi_ New Member

I would love to see bending

3. AAAkiller

AAAkiller New Member

I would like to see these things in the factions server

1. Enchantment books should be buyable only lvl 1 and range from sharpness being 1k to protection Being 3k
    2. you can combine enchantment books beyond their regular levels Ex: Sharpness V + Sharpness V = Sharpness VI
    3. A rebalance of store prices so certain items sell for more Eg, Cactus so cactus farming is a decent strategy for new players to make money
    4. I think the islands that aren't used should get something new added. EX- There should be a bulletin added that explains server rules. There should be signs that sell enchantment books.
    5. Chests that are in Claimed land should be openable.
    6. There should be and MOTD that give new players help and tips. EG- MOTD: Cactus farms, and Zombie spawners are a good way to make money starting off
    7.Players who have places on MCTOP should get rewards to encourage them to play more get encourage others to reach the MCTOP EX- 1 Legendary key every 2 days.
    8. Players who have a lot of play time should get rewarded. EX- Players who have reached 1D playtime get 50k then 3D playtime 100K 5D playtime 300k 8D playtime 400k 10D playtime 900k and 15D playtime 3mil
    9. Those who factions who kill and raid often should get tags put on their members heads to warn new players of dangerous ppl.
    10. Super enchants should have their magic dust prices reduced or the super enchants themselves be worth more or magic dust drops more often. This gives lower lvl and newer players a greater chance of getting good.
    11. The MASSIVE skill gap Me (bomber11896) and JusticeTheMadman and all of Creators pretty much Dominate the server. I think that a Weekly PvP tournament that hands out rare and legendary gear to the 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners should help those who dont have much git gud. You should only allow 1set of iron armour 1 diamond sword 1 bow a stack of arrows and some food NO GAPPLES. and NO ENCHANTMENTS this should make it a fair Tournament for everyone
    12. There should be build tips in spawn like how to build a Basic TNT cannon or how to protect your base in spawn to help those who aren't good with redstone. I also noticed that I am the only person that uses TNT cannons to raid.
    13. Reward players for not dying EX- 10 MInutes $500 30 Minutes $750 1 hour 1k 5 hours 5k 10 hours 20k and 1D 50k
    14.make spawners Ceggable
    15. Decrease the price of Ceggs to 7.5k or 6k and add them to the store.
    16. Make mining mroe rewarding my making Diamonds sell for $200 and gold $70 but dont change the price og Iron since Justice fcan use his IGs to make more than he already has.
    17. Add a special Book that can be bought for 50k called BOOK OF DUPLICATION it has 1 use and cannot duplicate Diamond or Emerald blocks.
    I HOPE YOU READ THIS LOST OF SUGGESTIONS I'M OUT OF IDEAS FOR NOW BUT PLZ CONSIDER SOME OF THESE IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS LIST E-MAIL ME {REDACTED} AND TELL ME THE # THAT YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND - bomber11896

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2017
  4. Jamester120

Jamester120 Member

Hey You Bomber, SUGGESTIONS

5. ObliviArt

ObliviArt New Member

Prison Prestige system

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.