NEWS MEGA UPDATE | Survival Pros 2.0

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by KingGoldensPanda, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingGoldensPanda

KingGoldensPanda Owner Staff Member Owner

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

March 25 - Pre-Access Pass
    April 2 - Public Release
    So... Here is the long awaited update... Our new server, a better, greater Survival Server.
    Its name, Survival Pros (2.0). We will be renaming our current Survival Server to Survival Originals.

Before I continue, I would like to inform you that i will be temporarily disabling Factions until Late April. They are in need of some updates and maintenance. Prison may have downtime also.

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW YOUR FAVORITE PART / ANY IDEAS OF WHAT YOU WANT ADDED!

FIRST OF ALL! Early Access Passes:
    Only 9 out of the 20 are available for $10, so act FAST, they are almost gone!
    After all 20 are sold, 5 final passes will be available at double price at $20!!
    ACT FAST! Visit: http://store.royallegacy.us/category/883267 for more information!

You may think, oh this is just the same server, but it is certainly not. Everything has been reconfigured and coded all new from the ground up. We are half-ing the amount of plugins we have compared to all our other servers, to allow for nearly 0 lag. This is done by creating one big "Core" plugin, and removing a bunch of tiny plugins with useless features, along with adding many new features that I will go into in a moment.

What is New / Changes:
    Note, this thread will be frequently updated as more information about Survival Pros is available

Minor:
    Updated scoreboard & Name Tags above heads & on Tab - Smoother and will reduce a bunch of memory usage
    Updated Essentials for support of 1.11 - New minor features and a bunch of compatibility improvements
    Removed extinct plugins, that were not removed due to replacement
    Disabled all plugin connections to outside sources to reduce memory usage, mostly Metrics
    Crates have been created from scratch! (New names and all!)
    Removed a ton of useless things permission-wise to clean up that file.
    Tablist is now smaller. Will update again upon Pre-Access release.

Version:
    Survival Pros will support versions 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, and 1.11
    Survival Pros will run on version 1.11.2.
    1.11.2 is the only version i advise joining on!

Core:
    First up is within the Core Plugin. Most of it is administrative commands, so I will skip over those, however we have added many new systems within it.
    /settings - Opens a great menu, allowing you to change some settings on the server to your likings. Including toggles, Blood Settings, and more.
    Chairs have been created, along with slab beds. Right click on a chair or any block slab to lay or sit on it! Blood is now customizable in the settings menu, so your able to view none or a little or a lot of blood in PvP. Settings also allows you to toggle the scoreboard that may annoy some of you on the right of your screen!
    [​IMG]
    /playtime will now accurately always display the correct playtime. We have also removed the playtime seconds from the scoreboard to clean it up a bit. /playtime {player} is also now accurate. Usable by some ranked players.
    /rtp was recreated from scratch. You can either jump in a portal from spawn, or use the command anywhere in the main world. Some ranked players, will now even get lowered cooldowns!
    [​IMG]
    All New: TRADING! /trade {player} || Trade with anyone within a 25 block radius of you. You can exchange money and items. There is a small cooldown, however some ranked players do not have any cooldown! To accept the trade, all you have to do is click Accept in chat!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Our completely custom spawners system allows us to return Spawn Eggs to the shop once again! Some ranked players will even be allowed to mine the spawners without silk touch now.
    New administrative commands also allows me personally to view the server activity, new player joins, alternate accounts, staff activity, any lag, and more statistics so the server can run much smoother and keeping players in check. Along with quickly finding the issue to lag, and cleaning up any lag that could occur (which none will on Survival Pros!)

Many people may not like the current mob leveling system we have, so I created it in a way that is more balanced for everyone. Currently, only in certain areas will the mobs have lower levels, in Survival Pros, there is a specific chance for levels to spawn. It is now much more likely for lower levels to spawn. The maximum level will now be 100, instead of 10, this may be intimidating however the damage and health increase at a fraction compared to what they currently increase at. Basically, this means Mob Leveling is now balanced.
    A few mobs now have customized damage and health also. Wither now has double the health and 1.75 times more damage. The Enderdragon now has triple the health and does 1.75 times more damage. Shulkers default health is now 100, their attack is now raised to 6, and can also attack with poison I for 3 seconds.

Buying & Selling:
    Both the Buy Shop and Sell Shop have been completely re-created. This insanely increases balancing for the economy. The sell shop now automatically increases or decreases the amount of money you earn from items, depending on global demand upon selling items. The minimum decrease is up to 25% money from selling, and maximum increase is 15% more from selling. Again, these depend on what is sold and how much of the item is sold. It is much smoother, and cleaned up, along with telling how many items you are selling and the amount you will earn, without clicking anything.
    [​IMG]
    The buy Shop has been redesigned, and is now easier to use. We have removed a bunch of items that we feel you can easily find without purchasing. We don't want all items to be available instantly, that defeats some of the purpose of surviving (Not everything should be easy)! We have combined a few categories, along with adding Eggs back to the shop, this is because spawners are now custom and you cannot put the eggs into a spawner. The final page where you click the amount of the item your purchasing was cleaned up a bunch, so it is easier to understand and use.
    * Images may not be the finalized version
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Land Claiming:
    This has been something I personally have had a strong desire for a long time to create from scratch. I personally am not particularly fond of the current claiming system, it has a bunch of unnecessary stuff and I find it a little confusing. Our claiming system is simple and easy. There is a menu for you to use to change settings in your claims, you can customize a few things and easily add members to your claims to be trusted. You can easily see who's claim your in, along with the boundary of the claim through particles now also. I may release more info soon, this plugin is not finalized, and i would like it to be more of a surprise.

Custom Enchantments:
    Custom Enchantments are a massive piece of Survival Pros 2.0. There are currently 25 enchantments, for Armor and Tools, however I plan to release a total of 50 enchantments by Public Release. You may enchant via Magic Dust, which is obtained by killing mobs. Each mob has a different percentage for chance of dropping Magic Dust, along with a different amount. You can choose between 3 types of enchantments, Common, Uncommon, and Ultimate. Ultimate having better, stronger, and rare enchantments then Uncommon, and Uncommon then Common. Forging via Super Book is also a possibility. However, you risk a chance of the book or your item being destroyed in that process.
    We have also created the option to remove an enchantment from an item, through Extraction. There are 3 different options of Extraction, Crystalized, Titanium, and Infinity. Infinity (keys) are obtained by an extremely small percent of killing mobs and them dropping one, or through obtaining them from our web store (store.royallegacy.us)
    Crystalized: 50% Book Extraction Success and 30% chance Item Crumbles
    Titanium: 70% Book Extraction Success and 20% chance Item Crumbles
    Infinity: 100% Book Extraction Success and 0% chance Item Crumbles
    Upon release, I will create a guide on forums, explaining every enchantments.
    Current available Enchantments are the following:
    Explosive Mining (5)

Auto Smelt (3)
    Explosive Digging (5)
    Super Catch (3)
    Shape Shift (3)
    Crystalizer (3)
    Double Shot (3)
    Replenish (3)
    Springs (3)
    Gears (3)
    Molten (1)
    Pace (3)
    Tank (3)
    Flora (2)
    Scuba Gear (1)
    Infinity Blade (3)
    Obsidian Sword (3)
    Curse of Summoning (2)
    Detonate (2)
    Energized (3)
    Slugger (3)
    Frost Blade (5)
    Pyscho (3)
    Stun (5)
    Yield (5)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Quests:
    Available within 2 weeks of release (requires a bunch of debugging)! No more information will be given at this time.

Spawn Spoiler:
    [​IMG]

PvP Arena Spoiler:
    HAHA You thought you would get a spoiler for this.

Other:
    There is a few more plans/new things for Survival Pros, however I gotta keep some surprises! Get hyped, this will be a very high quality server, and loved by everyone!

IMPORTANT - Rank Information:
    I know a bunch of you have ranks on Survival Originals (current survival server) and i know a majority of you will appreciate the following. (Sorry, Ranks do NOT transfer over). I understand full price is asking for a lot, so anyone with a rank on the Survival Originals will receive discounts on Survival Pro's Ranks:
    Apprentice: 20% Off Any 2.0 Rank + 20% Pre-Access Discount
    Knight: 25% Off Any 2.0 Rank + 20% Pre-Access Discount
    Noble: 35% Off Any 2.0 Rank + 20% Pre-Access Discount
    Hero: 45% Off Any 2.0 Rank + 20% Pre-Access Discount
    Eternal: 60% Off Any 2.0 Rank + 20% Pre-Access Discount

Survival Pro's Ranks and Prices:
    Pre-Order Ranks will be 20% off, Pre-Orders will begin March 26.
    ▪ Squire - $10
    ▪ Knight - $25
    ▪ Elder - $50
    ▪ Hero - $100
    ▪ Titan - $200

Hope you love this & are hyped! Hundreds of dollars have gone into this project, along with hundreds of hours of work!!
    - KingGoldensPanda

p.s. Thank Xerox262 for the development of the new plugins! He has spent extraneous hours on them!

Comment below your favorite part!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. MinYoondini

MinYoondini Admin Staff Member Admin

Connoisseur of Kpop
    First off, ouchie to your poor fingers.

BUT YAY I AM EXCITED. I'm really happy with how this new survival sounds already, I'm glad I got a pre-release pass ;3

Most excited for custom enchants annnd the new claiming thingy thing.

seeitypedherelikeagoodbeanloveme

• Like Like x 1
  3. KingGoldensPanda

Home Page:
    Increased discounts on 2.0 ranks for players with ranks on current survival.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Royal_Utsutsu

Royal_Utsutsu Member

Co-Owner of -Unspecified Garry's Mod Server-
    Lit AF

Am looking forward to the balanced economics and how it will alter based on demand.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kidokit

Kidokit New Member

Does the Survival Originals Discount stack with the Pre-Order Discount?

6. Lochlan Gann

Lochlan Gann New Member

Looks like I might be getting hero again xD :D

7. Kidokit

Kidokit New Member

And if you are banned on Survival Original, are you banned on the new Survival as well?

8. Royal_Utsutsu

Royal_Utsutsu Member

Co-Owner of -Unspecified Garry's Mod Server-
    Pretty sure when you are banned on a server you are banned globally on the Royal Server, but I could be wrong.

9. Kidokit

Kidokit New Member

M'kay, I was asking for Rexxus, but he said he was IP PermaBanned so nvm on that xD

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. KingGoldensPanda

Home Page:
    Probably will determine soon

If you are banned your banned everywhere, same with mute.

11. Kidokit

Kidokit New Member

Okie Dokie, Thanks for clearing that up King! SUPER DUPER excited for the new Survival btw :D Cant wait to get paid tomorrow and I am going to buy Eternal on Survival!

• Like Like x 1
  12. KingGoldensPanda

Home Page:
    Awesome!! Make sure you see that ranks do not transfer, you get very large discounts if you have a rank on the current survival for the new one though!

----

9 Pre-Access Passes left!!

13. Oak

Oak New Member

Gamer
    Cant wait!, sounds amazing I love the new spawn look and the trading/shop system :D

14. Inobel

Inobel Member

This post has made me so excited for survival pros :D love the discount current ranked players can get.. and I love hoe the trade system and custom enchants! Guess I need to spend more money :I Can't believe Eternal can get Titan for only $60

15. Mitchelhof

Mitchelhof New Member

Im very hyped tho!! but its difficult to play on 2 survivals i guess because i don't want to leave the old survival ;(

16. Flametail09

Flametail09 New Member

I feel the same way I just built a town and started on an empire but gave up since the new server announcement came out.

• Like Like x 1
  17. KingGoldensPanda

Home Page:
    I have personally spent about 150 hours working on things within survival pros, you will definitely love it. It will be worth the start-over.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.