My Current Rank

Discussion in 'Factions Server' started by DankOlMeMes, Dec 28, 2017.

1. DankOlMeMes

DankOlMeMes New Member

A long time ago I had a legend rank as some of you guys know, but after the new rank names and the beta version of factions I got a rank that isn't the same as legend, I currently have brawler and should have champion. one of my friends said they had MVP+ then after the rank change they have Warrior right now while I have a lower rank than my friend. here is the list of what the ranks when by then and now
    vip, vip+, MVP, MVP+, Legend, Mystic, King.
    Scout, Brawler, Warrior, Champion, Titan
    I see no reason to why I don't have Champion because Champ is the new Legend rank

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  2. Queen Peppermint

Queen Peppermint Helper Staff Member Helper

Student, Secretary, HR Manager, Chef-in-Training
    I'm sure I saw King answer your question earlier in-game where he said that your Legend rank doesn't equate to the current Champion rank.

3. DankOlMeMes

DankOlMeMes New Member

he did give a reason but I should have the same perks legend had when I bought it, if the rank change was because of how much I paid for the rank I should have warrior because of the sale when I bought legend, I still don't see a clear answer to why I have my current rank to be like this if legend and champion are the same thing and I'm almost certain legend costs more than champion. I just want an clear explanation why I have my rank like this or the legend equivalent of the rank.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  4. DankOlMeMes

DankOlMeMes New Member

just remove this thread, I ended up buying the rank anyway