NEWS Prison 2.0, Easter, Weekly Updates (Mar.26 - April 1)

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by KingGoldensPanda, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingGoldensPanda

KingGoldensPanda Owner Staff Member Owner

Home Page:
    [​IMG]
    EASTER SALE!
    40% OFF EVERYTHING ON THE STORE!

ENDS SUNDAY APRIL 8th

Hellooo!
    Im Back again with a bunch of new updates.
    Last week we worked very hard in fixing many smaller to medium sized issues globally, and focusing on prison. We made many changes on prison, balancing and making it better then it has ever been. Prison has reached its second major version release, so I have renamed it to Prison 2.0. Anywhoo here are the updates we made:

FORUMS:

1. You can now add thread prefixes under the Suggestions Category
    2. Fixed a bug when viewing poll results, the background was clear making them unreadable
    3. *Re*Fixed all the permissions for everyone on forums...
    4. Updated Custom Enchantments list
    WEBSTORE:
    1. Skyblock AND Survival Shulker Boxes are now for sale for only $8!
    2. Updated the donor ranks descriptions to add /heads
    GLOBALLY:
    1. Spotstar2613 Resigned
    2. Fixed emotes bug allowing you to get heads
    3. Disabled setting homes in the PvP Arenas
    4. Added 5 second message when clearing ground items
    5. HERO, MOON and FUGITIVE now have /heads (Menu of misc. heads for decoration)
    SURVIVAL:
    1. Kit food now only has 1 cake
    2. Buffed Legendary Swords in the Legendary Crate - Only new swords get the buff of Looting
    3. Removed Infinity from Legendary Bow from the Legendary Crates (So you can choose infinity or mending to be put on it)
    4. Decreased damage to balance Light Blade. Greatly increased the money taken from PickPocketer & SnipPocketer.
    5. Now if you have the maximum level of the custom enchantment, it is orange.
    SKYBLOCK:
    1. Decreased damage to balance Light Blade. Greatly increased the money taken from PickPocketer & SnipPocketer.
    2. Now if you have the maximum level of the custom enchantment, it is orange.
    3. 100% Fixed generator coop issues
    4. Fixed a critical bug where reaching the hopper limit would disable u placing all blocks
    5. Kit food now only has 1 cake
    6. Buffed Legendary Swords in the Legendary Crate - Only new swords get the buff of Looting
    7. Removed Infinity from Legendary Bow from the Legendary Crates (So you can choose infinity or mending to be put on it)
    8. You now have to confirm or reject coop invitations

... and finally ...

PRISON:
    1. De-frosted Spawn!
    2. Reduced the Starter Kit cool down to every 4 hours
    3. Added the new Kit Menu
    4. Increased the kit Food cool down to every 24 hours, and removed the cakes. Reduced to 16 baked potatoes
    5. Decreased flower pot to $250
    6. Added the following items to the /warp shop: Mule Egg, Donkey Egg, Mushroom Egg, Polar Bear Egg, Enchantment Table, Diamond Pickaxe, Diamond Sword, Diamond Boots, Diamond Leggings, Diamond Chestplate, Diamond Helmet
    7. Re-arranged a few items in the shop to make more sense
    8. KEEP INVENTORY is now ENABLED in the PvP Arena! No more losing items!
    9. Increased the Mine sizes for mines A-M and U-Z
    10. You may now use /mine or /warp to get to your mine! YeYe! EzPz! (/warp {mine} will teleport you to any mine still!)
    11. Added the new GUI menu, removed the old GUI displaying all the mine warps. Just use /mine or /warp {mine} instead for simplicity.
    12. Nerfed Slicer's return rate
    13. Removed Unbreakable and SoulBound pickaxe upgrades, unbreakable breaks the economy, Soulbound is now useless because keep inventory is enabled in the PvP arena
    14. Disabled setting a home in the mines world
    15. New staff command to allow staff to view your progress in mines easily, and to make sure everyone is following the /rules
    16. Under /pick in the renaming upgrade, it now shows what the name looks like instead of the color code symbols
    17. Balanced prices in /xpshop
    18. Added crate keys to /xpshop
    19. Fixed the title in the /ah menu
    20. Increased rankup prices for Expert through Emperor
    21. Removed all tiered ranks, combined into 1 rank named "Tier" and added a new Tier mine!
    22. Fixed /trade permissions
    23. Fixed the rankup command showing incorrect information & formatting when you are in prestige
    24. Brand new /ranks command - If you are in prestiges, it will now show those rankup prices.
    25. Rebalanced all the pickaxe enchantments, the higher levels require more tokens. Essentially making it so when you are in the latter ranks, or prestige, you can still upgrade your pickaxe because it is now nearly impossible to upgrade it completely one time through the ranks.

Thanks for the support!
    Take advantage of the Easter Sale!!!

- KingGoldensPanda

2. Terminiature15

Terminiature15 New Member

Hello, I was just curious about how unbreakable broke the economy? It was 100,000 Tokens to get, which rarely anyone got, and it was something to works towards for everyone. Also, is there now something else that we should work towards (of course other than leveling up)

3. Im_A_Panda1967

Im_A_Panda1967 Member

How does the new tier mine work? Is there only 1 tier rank?
    If so whats the rankup cost?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.