Removing Claim Block From Survival?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pawlowskiboys, Feb 13, 2018 at 4:47 PM.

?

Remove The Option to Close your Claim to all but trusted players

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No Keep it

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. pawlowskiboys

pawlowskiboys Member

Local Weeb, Gaming Addict and Trap ;3
    So for the past few months I have been playing this server something that regularly occurred to me was Someone Blocking their Claim for No reason but to block peoples access to stuff, (recently happened to someone claiming around my claim and I had to have a mod deal with it). It Would be a Good idea to just remove this option overall to prevent players from blocking the Spawn, as well as just making terrain difficult to walk in, however there are a few benefits to the claim block but they are really out weighed by the negatives in my opinion. Let me know what you guys think

2. Ash 愛

Ash 愛 Helper Staff Member Helper

Full Time Disappointment
    I personally love this option, It keeps unwanted visitors out of the claim, and prevents people from tp'ing more people into my claim. I would rather keep the feature, and I believe it would stay either way. People breaking the rules and claiming around others, or around spawn, and turning on borders is an issue, but it cannot be resolved by removing the feature indefinitely. It is a breach of rules, and staff can deal with it one-to-one, and I personally think it would be a mistake to remove the feature