NEWS Skyblock Annoucement

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by KingGoldensPanda, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingGoldensPanda

KingGoldensPanda Owner Staff Member Owner

Home Page:
    SKYBLOCK IS OFFICIALLY RELEASED
    Please report bugs to staff!
    [​IMG]

June 19 - Pre-Access Pass
    June 22 - Public Release
    !!!!Big news below!!!!

Skyblock will release this coming Friday to the public. Throughout the week, we are offering pre-access to the server to those who would like to buy a pass and help us test the server, and balance the economy. If you would like to help us, visit this link: http://store.royallegacy.us/category/956555

Though I will not release a lot of information about our upcoming game mode, here are a few details that I hope (know) you will like!

We recently decided to keep the servers in a similar state, globally. Same general core, same shop design, etc. Therefor, on Skyblock also, we will have the auto-balancing economy. If some item is sold insanely, the value in the sell shop may decrease. If an item is over bought in the buy shop, the price will increase. Our new afk system allows players to not push you off the island while you are in /afk.

We created a few unique twists on the Skyblock server, to help it stand out unlike other Skyblock servers. To start, you can easily choose between 1 of 4 islands as a non-ranked player. Just use /start! If you ever need help with commands, you can pull up a menu with quick, very useful, Skyblock commands to help you out, /is help.

Ore generators have been customized and created from scratch. You can upgrade your Cobble Generators on your islands, to allow it to spawn in better blocks such as Iron Ore or even Diamond Ore. Easily access this menu through /generators or /gens for short.
    [​IMG]

Upgrades is a sweet system allowing you to increase the size your island can be and increase the amount of Team Members you can have. Simply access this by /upgrades.

[​IMG]

I hope you all will enjoy this server! Tons of work has been put into it, and we have just started development for Skyblock. Endless new never seen before features will be available within the upcoming weeks.

See you around! Leave me a comment below!
    - KingGoldensPanda

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. slop_me

slop_me Member

I left a comment just for you king. - love slop <3

3. annoyingHannah

annoyingHannah Member

eating
    aww cant wait :D

4. Im_A_Panda1967

Im_A_Panda1967 Member

Thank you for making this a thing, already own pre pass and star, I love skyblock. :D

5. Im_A_Panda1967

Im_A_Panda1967 Member

one question, I don't want to be a part of bees island but he needs help building a cobble gen, how does he trust me and I don't loose my island?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.