{Survival} Parkour?

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Ash 愛, Jan 11, 2018 at 10:24 PM.

1. Ash 愛

Ash 愛 Helper Staff Member Helper

Full Time Disappointment
    Idea: Host a contest asking the most talented builders of the server to build levels of a parkour. All partakers would receive a theme of the stage. After said amount of time these Levels could be world edited into a general area next to eachother, or underneath ground at spawn.

Benefits: These levels would give bored players things to due, therefore increasing their playtimes, and increasing the overall server player count/given time

EXTRA: A warp could be added at the first stage, /warp parkour
    I've seen many players intrigued when someone builds a parkour, but a longer, well-constructed parkour could pick their interest further.

Issues: Fly would need to be disabled if the parkour were to hold any reward, therefore may disable fly in the entire spawn, which is NOT wanted.

REASON: Back in 1.0 there was a fairly simple, rainbow, parkour at spawn, it rarely got attention, but players bored at spawn would always take a shot at completing it, therefore increasing their playtime

Pros: King & Xerox are left to do very little work, Though world editing the courses together may be a tad annoying, The requirements could/should include an extra in the beginning, and at the end of every stage.

I Liked the Idea of making a parkour beforehand, but having a larger parkour would be open to ALL players, making it more popular, and in theory, increasing their overall time spent on the server.
    ~Ash

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. InfernalDrake

InfernalDrake Helper Staff Member Helper

Cashier
    I like this idea. Simple, and adds to the server. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. KingGoldensPanda

KingGoldensPanda Owner Staff Member Owner

Home Page:
    I like the idea, it could be in the area below spawn

• Funny Funny x 1