Survival Poll

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by KingGoldensPanda, Sep 4, 2017.

?

Reset Survival? (Read entire thread first)

Poll closed Sep 11, 2017.
  1. Yes, it is time for a reset

31 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. No, please don't

41 vote(s)
    55.4%
  3. No opinion on the situation

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
  1. KingGoldensPanda

KingGoldensPanda Owner Staff Member Owner

Home Page:
    Hi everyone.

At least once a year servers reset. This allows and enables new players to have equal chances with playing. Over a long period of time the economy becomes unbalanced, and some players have extreme amounts of money. The world reset would reset and allow for new exploration in all the worlds, and create new possibilities for newer players. Overall, there are many positives and negatives to a reset, overall I think it is time now for a nice reset for the world.

Reply with comments, and vote in the poll above. Yes you get ranks back, and any economic items purchased within about 10 days of the reset.

Thanks.

- KingGoldensPanda

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Luknar

Luknar New Member

My only problem with this is people who are working on or make big projects. You want to reset the economy, heck even the spawners I am all for that.
    But is there a way to save the builds?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nakkettaja

Nakkettaja New Member

Reset would be good also in Survival 'cause a huge amount of players have 100 spawner blaze farm etc etc. It would be nice to start again and since you made this post, everyone is afraid of restart and won't do anything risky before the restart comes up. I voted no but changed my mind in a half an hour.

I hope we could get some kind of chest shop to Survival plus probably a private warp plugin aswell to make selling easier. 7 items/stacks (as hero) isn't enough to sell a dub of fireworks for elytras lol.

4. jar

jar New Member

i think people should keep spawners they bought but that's it really oh and also put in a thing called /pv 1 which is a players personal vault to keep god sets in its like its own double chest in a command

• Like Like x 2
  5. jar

jar New Member

but i meant to click no server reset

• Like Like x 1
  6. Azla7

Azla7 New Member

I have spend so much money on magic dust and keys and have my swords and gear all enchanted with super enchants that i bought the dust for. I just lost every good thing on skyblock and this seem really unfair!! I also bought ranks for people for spawners IG, wither skellie, villager and now i stand to loose all this! No im sorry but this is really not right for me. I have 12days on survival and not so much money as i bought a rank for someone on prison for 3mil on survival which i've been giving away to new players anyways. This will make me not want to return here as i feel i lost too much money and goods as it is. Please do not reset or otherwise if i take screenies of all my spawners i paid for with real money i would like to have it back as well as my gear i paid for. I just feel i worked really hard and paid a lot for what i have so this will be devastating for me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Justiin__

Justiin__ New Member

This is a suggestion for the reset of the server 'Survival'

Hey King you can make it so that you take the seed from the survival world and copy the world in the still current world but so the areas that remain are there and will not be deleted, as some players have built so beautiful and time-consuming bases that you just can not destroy.

Sorry for my bad english i hope you understand it. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  8. Clauchen

Clauchen New Member

to be honest it will be interesting a reseting of the survival, but I am thinking about the players with the big projects and yeah.. kinda against and pro in the same time.

9. Nakkettaja

Nakkettaja New Member

Its not about the "big projects". Everyone will start from the same line, make big projects in same time and keeping up on the top of the economy. It would be great to start from 0 with everyone else. When I started the 1st one had 30 million balance and I was like do I want to play or not 'cause i'm so poor.... There would be more players and different times.

Once announced about reset - people will be afraid of it or wait it and won't do anything. I think I lost motivation to do anything too... Just reset it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Clauchen

Clauchen New Member

I agree with you, knowing that I will play side by side with the ''people on the top from now'' it's exciting, it's make me motivate to play more and don't even be bored by the game

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. kolark

kolark New Member

Yep, azla bought me a rank on prison for 3 mill, and moon on sb. would be unfair to lost all of that knowing that she spend money on it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. chicken199

chicken199 New Member

I agree, it's need for a reset.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. TheUnnamed

TheUnnamed New Member

I don't really care if the server reset, do it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. HerobrineKingMC

HerobrineKingMC New Member

I am new on the server, it would be awesome to reset it ! I am waiting for that ! Keep us with the news please

15. DaddyDcnny

DaddyDcnny New Member

And thats their decision of doing so of buying a rank for ingame things. It would be one of the cons.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. DaddyDcnny

DaddyDcnny New Member

I actually only started about a month ago. Maybe a month and a half, i have accrued 5 days and 22 hrs ish. The number would be exceedingly higher if it reset. On the fact of i would have a chance to be #1, by now to many people have 100 blaze spawners and op areas. Where they make so much money already a night. YES A RESET. so i could actually play and a fair playing field.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Im_A_Panda1967

Im_A_Panda1967 Member

who even are you XD

18. MinYoondini

MinYoondini Mod Staff Member Mod

Professional Fangirl
    KING I WOULD HAVE TO REDO MY STORAGE ROOM, BB PLS.

19. m7mdsurour

m7mdsurour New Member

PLEASE RESET AHAHAHAHAHA

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. frakir

frakir New Member

Yes reset.
    He said we get ranks back. Good enough for me.
    There should be some kind of limit to how many naturally generated spawners you can have. Or up the respawn rate or both.
    These power players practically raze the nether and the end.
    I honestly compare it to greifing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  21. aFF

aFF New Member

It's time for a reset.

You're more likely to gain more players from a reset. Yes some players may leave, but if they truly enjoy the server they will stay. Everyone who donated did such knowing there was a finite time for their items. If you let them carry over items in a chest/etc, then that'll severely ruin the economy.

I would say that you should reprocess all buycraft purchases within say the last month or two (whatever you see fit) for purchased in game items to make it fair to those individuals.

You can simply make the world available for download for those whom care about their build that much. If you were to make a new survival server, everyone would go to it and only a few would remain in the old one which makes it pretty much pointless.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  22. aFF

aFF New Member

Also, the day before the reset you could make an event of it where you turn off land claim and turn on PVP to have a free-for-all before clearing everything... just make sure you back-up the world before you do that if you're going to make it available for download :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. TiggyDee

TiggyDee New Member

I agree with _aFF. Having a reset, in the long run, will attract more players to the server. To the people who bought ranks for people for in-game items, it was a risk in the first place to do deals like that.

• Like Like x 2
  24. MysticLink17

MysticLink17 New Member

if you reset the server, no true pacifist run will happen

25. epicnessofgaming

epicnessofgaming New Member

I beg not to i have worked so hard on my god sword and if it reset i will kms

• Like Like x 1
  26. Pranav

Pranav New Member

Pls no, I have iron golem spawner which cost me a lot of money to get and its a waste if I just lose it. I have worked hard on my base. And can you make like a plugin or something that lets you keep your stuff if its in your enderchest.

• Like Like x 1
  27. MINIMONKEY2005

MINIMONKEY2005 New Member

hey guys i love RLN its my favourite server i recently got banned for x ray my punishment 4 days i was in tears and all i could think about was RLN this took me along time to get over and now my wallpaper is "YOU ARE BANNED" so i never hack again. but i guess what i'm really trying to say is that RLN is the best and to wipe the hole thing is wrong so heres my solution to only save the ranks/life time purchases also save the ender chest i have worked to hared not to have 1 thing saved all the new ones will be happy and all the old players will have every thing they can fit saved I believe this is the best compromise thank you for reading

-MINIMONKEY2005

A humble player

• Like Like x 1
  28. Clauchen

Clauchen New Member

So will be a a big difference between old players and the news one again, and the reset have the duty to eliminate that difference, you know?

29. Pig

Pig New Member

Please don't reset... I just finished building a big area and if its gonna get reset then all that time is wasted... if it does reset then :(

• Like Like x 2
  30. Shapeless

Shapeless New Member

I personally have no objections to a reset but i just bought magic dust and keys. If it does reset then it will probably be past the 10 days and that just is wrong and blows. I think it should be anything you bought in the last month will be given back. I'm still fairly new to the server if it does reset once or so a year but no one wants to just be right outside that 10 day period to get it goodies back. Not one person wants to spend money and watch it mean nothing and its survival so for all the big builds. Big deal you can do it again

• Like Like x 1