temp-banned?

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by krigenx, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krigenx

krigenx New Member

Less than an hour ago, I created a nether portal within my claimed territory. I stepped through and found a set of rails leading into the portal I stepped out of and watched a pair of pigzombies step through the portal into my base. I quickly dismantled the portal to protect my home and then curiously followed the rails for several minutes to find another portal with a villager standing next to it. It wasn'y inside of anyone's claimed territory. I then immediately left to go build a nether base somewhere else.

In a matter of minutes, I was banned without violating any rules.

Anyone know why?

2. Ace

Ace Mod Staff Member Mod

Professional Couch Potato
    taken care of if you have any questions message me or the person who banned you on discord
    Rotiks#1749

3. Auvreaeath

Auvreaeath Helper Staff Member Helper

Locking this thread as Rotiks has also mentioned how to continue if you have any other questions;

What was reported was that a project somebody was working on was griefed. They were on the other side of the rails to come back to find their out portal destroyed/griefed. Logs showed that you not only broke one block of the portal but the entire thing and I messaged you in-game with no response. So how it appeared you without hesitation just found this guys portal and broke it.

In light of your reasoning I've unbanned, the entire situation was bizarre as everything happened within a 5-10 minute timespan of him using the portal and you breaking it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.